April 2, 2010

THINGS THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

As I am sitting here writing this I am in awe with things, actions, and quotes that really doesn't make any sense.  This might  just be me but, I am going to share it with you guys because you might find reason in this.

  1. Snooze Button.  What is the purpose of a snooze button on your alarm clock?  If you can wake up to hit the snooze button then you might as well stay up.  The time that you use to hit the button is the same amount of time you use to get back to sleep.
  2. Termination of Employment.  What is the point of letting a person come in to work or allowing them to work all day before firing them?  Personally, I think that it's quite rude to do so.  Shit, tell me that I am fired over the phone.  Nine out of Ten it's for calling out of work.  This is very stupid and it is the number one cause of  "Going Postal"
  3. All Cable Channels.  This is a total waste.  You and I both know that you don't look at all the channels.  Let's be real.  Do you really listen to music channels that doesn't have videos nor pictures?
Well, I let you guys here three things that irritate me.  Now, I would like to hear the things that doesn't make sense to you and that are irritating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments