May 9, 2010

IF I COULD STAY IN THIS MOMENT FOR A LIFETIME I WOULDN'T MIND AT ALL




I had the opportunity to spend Mother's Day with my mother and grandparents.  OMG guys this moment was priceless.  I haven't laughed so hard in so long.  It felt like when I was a little girl sitting at the kitchen table while my grandmother would play solitaire and my granddad would nod off on the couch and pretend not to be sleeping.  I would love to escape to one of those days where I could eavesdrop on my grandma's conversations and lick the batter of the cake mix bowl.  I miss the days of going to the goodies bag on top of the refrigerator stocked up with stale Little Debbie's.  Time go by so fast.  Treasure each moment that you share with your loved ones.  For they will all be precious memories to share.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments