May 2, 2010

Premiere Housewives of New Jersey

OMG this is the best news that I heard all day.  I know that you guys are probably going to think that I am crazy after reading this.  But, the truth is I was crazy before writing this post.  I am watching the Housewives of New Jersey marathon.  The season premiere is tomorrow at 10pm.  I absolutely love this show.  These bitches are the truth.  However, Caroline really gets under my skin.   She swears that she is mobb deep.  But, she is funny though.  Dina is a bitch.  She talked all that trash and Danielle chumped her like the little bitch she is.   I love Danielle.  She is my favorite character.  At least she knows how to get good ratings.  Here's another epiphany  Baby Mamas of Philly.  I love it.  I love it. I love it!!!!! Stay tuned coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments