August 9, 2010

Embarrassing Intimate Moments

We all have had embarrassing moments during intimacy that we would love to forget. Some are more embarrassing than others.  But, still in all they're equally embarrassing.  For instance, breaking wind during sex, horrendous noises, calling out the wrong name.  Sorry, I got a little ahead of myself with that one. However, sometime or another we all experienced this.  I'm more than positive that someone is reading this post and laughing hard inside because they can picture their own experience.


Anyway, I am going to be brave and share one of many embarrassing moments that I have had during intimacy.  It was a Saturday afternoon and I was getting my hair colored for the Bernie Mack (May He R.I.P) show over Atlantic City.  Beings as though I worked in the salon, it wasn't a problem getting my hair colored correctly.  However, Saturdays are the busiest day.  I was finished with my clients and Felicia still had two more clients before she could began the process of coloring my hair.  Me always in a rush took the liberty of applying a bleach product that I've never used before to my hair.  Well, the next thing that I remember was my hair turning a thousand different shades and falling out as I rinsed it.  Now, I have only 4hrs left to get my hair done, speed home to get dressed, and wait for Tida to pick me up.  I went with plan b and shaved my hair completely bald and purchased a wig.  The wig actually complimented my stylish ensemble.  Okay, here comes the disaster.  I was dealing with a guy off and on and we decided to hook up after the show.  He complimented me on my new look which I'm assuming that he thought was a weave.  But, I didn't have the heart to tell him that I was sporting a wig from Ridgeway's Hair and Grocery.  I know ghetto. Smh.......  Anyway, we're now back at his place and I did all types of karate blocks and ducks to keep him from rubbing his hand through my wig.  See by my hair being completely shaved bald  made the wig move from side to side.  Well, we got into it and let's just say ol' boy was a hair puller.  I heard turn over.  I complied.  Then I heard "What The Fuck?"  I turned around just in time to see a horrified facial expression and my wig in his right hand.  I guess it's safe to say that I never been with him in that manner again.  


Okay, I spilled the beans with my most embarrassing intimate moment now share yours.  I know it can't be more embarrassing than mine.  Thanks for following and may you be blessed abundantly.  Peace.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments