November 3, 2010

ENOUGH WITH THE DR.KING APPROACH AND GO WITH THE MALCOM X APPROACH



Okay, I know that a lot of you including myself is feeling a little down from the results of the election.  I really thought that the Democrats would regain full control of the house.  Unfortunately, that didn't happen.  I love President Obama and I think that he is doing a damn good job.  But, I also think that it's time to go at this with  another approach.  It's time to lose the Dr.Martin Luther King approach and adopt the Malcom X method.  "By Any Means Necessary"  These Republicans are gangsters in pale skin and Brook Brother's suits.  This has become an all out political and racial gang war.  Please view video posted above.  This is what I would like President Obama to do.  Post comments afters viewing because I'm anxious to read your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments