April 27, 2011

President Obama Puts The Trump To Shame and Vh1 Denys Amber Rose's Reality Show

First of all, I don't know who' s the worst Donald Trump the rich, obnoxious, idiot or the idiot that took the time to either listen or worst give the idiot air time.  I'm just going to exclude myself from the idiot equation because I'm actually reporting this non-sense.  Donald Trump has made many accusations about our President, Barack Obama not being an American Citizen.  Shockingly, the President still in a smooth matter showed proof of his citizenship by giving a full copy of his birth certificate.  Now that's gangster.  Kudos for Mr.President.

As you all heard a thousand times, "don't count your chickens before they hatch".  People I know we like to speak positive things into existence.  There is nothing wrong with leading by faith.  However, sometimes when we speak to soon on what God has for us we ruin it.  Pray on it, Claim it, and Wait on patiently for your blessing.  That's old fashion but, better than looking like a fool.  According to Hip-Hop Wire, Vh1 is denying Amber Rose's claim of starring in a new reality show on their network.  Previously reported Rose spoke on her upcoming reality show “Behind Her Shades” during a press conference in Barbados.  In Amber Rose's words to vibe "I have a reality show that's gonna come out on VH1 and start filming in early June.  That's gonna be incorporated in the show, the [sunglass] shop isn't up right now…you'll see the process that I have to go through. My show's gonna be an open book into my life, my family and my businesses…it's called Behind Her Shades, it's everything that's behind them and part of that is my shades shop.”
I know that some of you are like okay and wondering why I'm blogging this tid-bit.  Honestly, I'm disappointed because I actually love Amber Rose's energy.  I also was looking forward to curling up on the couch looking at the season premiere. 


Well, that's all I have for now.  I will be sure to update you with the news you all look forward to reading.  I thank you very much for visiting and pray for nothing but blessings bestowed upon you....Peace....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments